Friday, June 5, 2015

4/24/15 The Last Entry



4/24/15
          So here we are – the final page of this life-saving book. While there is always more to be written, I’d like to close this book with some positive, meaningful words that have also helped me on this journey. Without them, this book may not be complete. <3 <3 <3

          “The day is long, flight and song, but I don’t even listen. The bluebird hides a piece of night, I don’t even try. For every mama gone missing, for every papa gone mad, I’ll take a chance, it’s not romance, but somethin’ more important. So give me wing, let me sing, it’s all been done before. For any girl that’s unhappy, for any boy that is bad, for every mama gone missing, oh…mmm every papa gone – mad.” <3 <3 <3

“Thank you for being a friend.”
See you, Eliza.
~Bethany
N
“We are here to change the world.”

(Writer’s Note: When I first began writing in my journal, I wrote to Eliza – a fictional character from my childhood. I felt it most fitting to say goodbye to her once the book was complete.)

No comments:

Post a Comment