Wednesday, June 3, 2015

4/20/15



4/20/15
          I went to sleep at 10pm last night with a terrible migraine. The last two sets at work yesterday were murder and the bus ride home was even worse. I slept for like 11 hours so I feel way better now – just hungry. I think the exhaustion from the cold I had, my vacation, and the muggy weather all caught up with me yesterday. I felt awful. It was a much needed night of sleep – that’s for sure.

          My roommate and I are planning to go to Universal before I leave. Only 9 days left! I am so ready. Believe it or not, one of the things I will miss most is the library. That collection of DVDs has saved me in many ways. Even the very first night when I got here and felt so overwhelmed, sad, and lost, Harry Potter was playing in the library and I lingered around so that it could comfort me. I feel I need to expand my DVD collection after the movies I have discovered.

          I am in Pooh & Tigger’s break room now. The day has almost started. I need to really be wise with my time from here on out. I plan to buy gifts for family and friends and eat lots of good food. Budgeting is key.

          I can’t help but reflect back on ways I felt in high school as my program comes to a close. I want my group of friends here and I want to feel the way I did senior year. I guess I do in some ways. I am sad to leave my friends, but ready to move on in life. How do I get that back? Not that time necessarily, but that place of fun and freedom mixed with hard work.

          I have a feeling this last week and a half is going to be great and something to remember. I have got to make the most of it and live each day to the absolute fullest. God puts us everywhere for a reason. And for some reason, God put me here.
~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment