Saturday, May 16, 2015

3/28/15



3/28/15
          I feel worlds better today than I did yesterday. I felt so depressed and sick that I couldn’t even write! Luckily, the day had a super rough start, but ended wonderfully. I am enjoying my time now. I bought my flight home and have been planning each day leading up to it accordingly. I want to make the most of what I have here now, so when I go home I will have fun memories to overpower the sad ones. I think what I will miss most is Tat and Sarah. I was thinking about it and they’ll be here twice as long as me. I know it would come to an end sooner or later regardless, but we have genuinely become such good friends. I will miss them terribly. But, life goes on and people end up in all different places all the time. My family is even an example of that. I want to save up and travel when I can. I want to work hard and make it big. I want to be the girl who started on the bottom and came out on top. I will be that girl. If this place has taught me anything, it’s taught me to dream big ad be grateful for what you have no matter how small. For me, I really have nothing to lose, so there’s no reason not to. It’s time to start doing what I really want to do with my life – which is what I need to do too.
~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment