Saturday, May 9, 2015

3/17/15



3/17/15
          I never expected to be so unhappy in a place that claims to be “the happiest place on earth.” Regardless, everything is pointing me towards my art. I know I can make it as an artist. I keep reflecting on myself as a little girl. I find it so strange that I am unhappy and living in a place that has palm trees. I was always told there is no better place than Myrtle Beach. As far as palm trees go, there isn’t, but as far as places go, the best place in the whole world is with Eric.
 I know I can make it as an artist, because I will.
~Bethany

(Writer’s Note: I was extremely sad after watching my boyfriend leave. I was also very sad to be back on the job as if nothing wonderful had just happened that past week. I was feeling extremely depressed and alone at this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment